{C++ etc.}

Latest Posts
 
Home | C++ Posts | Linux Posts | Programming Posts | Issue Tracking Posts

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Life: Transition


I got my first computer in 1988, when I was 6. It was an Atari 800XL. That was the only computer I had till 2001.
I craved for computer. I dreamt of all the things I'll be able to do with it. Meanwhile my life was going on as usual, with long nights of reading and grueling days of farming. I enjoyed good books and I loved to watch my crops grow and bear fruit.

I have a computer now. I don't read as much. I don't do any gardening. I play games most of the time. I also have a phone. I listen to radio, read, play more games and browse the net with it. Every night I go to bed wearing the phone's headset and listening to "Yes.FM". I haven't yet done most of the things that I thought I would do when I get a computer. I want a PSP, a laptop and an XBox 360. I've become more materialistic.
I crave for those long nights of reading and grueling days of farming.

No comments: