{C++ etc.}

Latest Posts
 
Home | C++ Posts | Linux Posts | Programming Posts | Issue Tracking Posts

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Graphics: Cool effects with Photo Shop liquify filter and stroke

I just finished preparing the (relatively simple) pic for the title of my blog. I've been using alot lately and decided to use it here to distort the background. Adding a few strokes of blue playing around with liquify made it pretty much what I wanted. After applying a stroke filter to get the thatched appeareance, I accidently applied theliquify stroke effect to the layer. The result was amazing. The light grey lines that you see along the border of the design have been added this way. Spice it all up with a drop shadow and you got one hell of a header (even with my picture on it lol).

Before: After:

No comments: