{C++ etc.}

Latest Posts
 
Home | C++ Posts | Linux Posts | Programming Posts | Issue Tracking Posts

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Leisure: Pretty Good Podcasts


I'm relatively new to the podcasting world. Although I've known about them for a long time, I never got round to subscribing to any of them mainly because I saw it as something exclusively for mobile devices. I finally got around to checking some podcasts and I found two which I specially like.

GeekBrief.TV

This is your normal geek tech news feed which delivers alot of good content in a small time. They interview people from time to time. It's not gizmodo but it's the best tech feed that I've seen so far.
Feed Link: http://geekbrief.podshow.com/wp-rss2.php

ChannelFederator

Being a cartoon buff, I couldn't st
op myself from subscribing to this feed. It puts up a new episode about once a week containing independent animations and sometimes some vintage classics.
Feed Link: http://www.channelfrederator.com/rss

1 comment:

Barney World said...

While waiting for frederator we watched some ask a ninja podcasts and some shorts from th einternational portable film festival, so our time on your blog made a difference. maybe now I can sleep...