{C++ etc.}

Latest Posts
 
Home | C++ Posts | Linux Posts | Programming Posts | Issue Tracking Posts

Monday, July 31, 2006

Life: CSE AGM 2006

Work on the AGM of the Computer Science and Engineering Society of the University of Moratuwa and the annual get-together of the CSE department is in full swing. It will be held on the 5th of August at HNB Towers (we could have gone for Taj but I messed up and we couldn't get it for the 5th or the 9th). Designed a t-shirt and a poster so far.

Design for the T-shirt. The gray area's supposed to be black.

The poster started off pretty well but ended up being close to a mess (not actually a mess but very close). I did the design for a 5'x7' poster and later found out it was going to be 6'x10' which has totally different proportions. So I adjusted everything manually, working at full size and 300 dpi. Later found out that I couldn't save the file because all my scratch disks were full and the only formats available were .raw and .tiff. Finally (after deleting alot of my files) saved it in both formats. The .tiff o/p came out well but the .raw file was corrupted which meant that I couldn't do any editing of the original.
Shakila's doing the DJ. Had a meeting with the principal of R.M.V. and Management Committee. Should get the approval to print the sticker pretty soon.

No comments: